[squid-users] coss storage scheme.

From: Jeronimo Garcia <garciaj.uk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 23:07:46 +0000

Hi all.

I've been looking at a bunch of benchmarks about storage schemes for
squid and coss looks
rather impressive , but , reading squid the definitive guide i got to
know that the code might be a bit beta/unstable.

Now i didn't really check when this book was written but I've been
coming across with it for a bunch of years already so i imagine is not
very new.

Does some of you have some real experiences with coss? I'm also very
interested on squid's start-up time when using coss.

Many Thanks
-J