[squid-users] Authentication Browser Dialog

From: Christian Weiligmann <christian.weiligmann_at_weiligmann-net.de>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 21:19:20 +0100

Hello,

i use the squidproxy over 10 years, an i am very happy to have this
programm for internet access, the user may look different about
this.....
But, I have a demand concerning the authentication dialogs

I want to authenticate the internet access for my users by mysql
backend, but not with a browser dialog, else with a webpage.

Similar to the question "Re: [squid-users] Proxy subscription on-line"
where is the error page, i can modify?

Thanks a lot for viewing and please give me a answer...