Re: [squid-users] How can I edit err pages footer?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 19:22:01 +1300

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:37:34 +1100, Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
wrote:
> I think it's still worthwhile to allow the user to disable the footer,
for
> aesthetic reasons. If you're accelerating your site, you don't want that
> showing up on your pages.
>
> Cheers,

Ah yes, for aesthetics there is CSS...
  http://treenet.co.nz/demo/error1.html
  http://treenet.co.nz/demo/error2.html
  http://treenet.co.nz/demo/error3.html

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/err_page_stylesheet/

For older versions editing the template itself is still required, same as
always.

Amos

> On 23/02/2010, at 6:53 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>
>> Struzik Wojciech wrote:
>>> Look at link below:
>>> http://techspalace.blogspot.com/2008/01/remove-squid-footer.html

>> PS: the nasty ones who wants to know will ALWAYS be able to detect
Squid