Re: [squid-users] WebFilter by ip

From: Landy Landy <landysaccount_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

> Squid + SquidGuard very easy to do. you need to ask
> yourself, do you want transparent or configure the client
> browser ?
> then you can filter with a blacklist

Greetings.

I'm trying to do this web content filtering at a small elementery school and is tending to be somewhat difficult to implement since I'm already blocking some ip address from accessing the Internet and allowing others. Now, I have no idea how I can filter only a hand full of the allowed ip addresses. Don't know exactly how to do it since there isn't any if statements and stuff like that to use for the ip addresses I need filtering for.

Please guide me to where I can get an idea of what to do in my case.

I appreciate yout time.