Re: [squid-users] Help with accelerated site

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:55:26 +0100

Hi Again,
Well my local network can't access the Internet since I had to put the vhost
option on the http_port 3128
They can access my sites internally not a problem, but the problem is they
can no longer access the internet
I have kept the original config
The only thing I have changed was adding the acceleration mode for my
backend server (sites) and add the vhost option after
the http_port 3128
like this
http_port 3128 vhost

I hope that makes more sense