[squid-users] Change EXTERNAL IP address with Squid 3.1.8

From: Daniel Herbert-Ward <D.Herbert.Ward_at_Orcon.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 22:25:40 +1300

Hi guys, I would like to change the external IP address of my whole network by using squid 3. As in, I know there is a way to show the clients IP address of THEIR machine when they go to a site like www.whatismyip.com But I have no idea on what to put into the squid config in order for this to work, Can you please help me??

Cheers
Daniel Herbert-Ward