[squid-users] forwarding specific request to other peer

From: <balkrishna_at_subisu.net.np>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 17:04:28 +0545 (NPT)

Dear All,

There is special requirement in my network such that some of the specific
websites needs to be forwarded to specific cache peer. I want to forward
youtube request in one proxy (suppose "cache1") to be forwarded to another
proxy ( say "cache2") and cache2 fetches the content and give back to
cahce1. (Need solution without content aware switching in between)

Waiting for your help.

Regards,
Bal Krishna