[squid-users] squid tproxy in ipv6 enviroment.

From: Pawel Mojski <pawcio_at_pawcio.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:08:57 +0200

Hi All;

I'm trying to run squid tproxy feature in native ipv6 enviroment.
It's a bridge deployed between core router and next router. Next thing
to do for me will be add ds-lite traffic in this native ipv6 network.

Squid complied correctly, but when trying to add ebtables rules got an
error:

v6priv linux # ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i eth0 -p ipv6
--ip-proto tcp --ip-sport 80 -j redirect --redirect-target DROP
For IP filtering the protocol must be specified as IPv4.

What's wrong? Have something been changed or maybe I have to enable
another kernel feature?

Regards;
Pawel Mojski