[squid-users] Re: how do you deploy after building squid yourself?

From: carteriii <web_s_at_tcarter.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 11:16:27 -0800 (PST)

I found the defaults for log file locations, and that they do change with the
build path, so I just need to specify my own access_log and cache_log
options.

If I can figure out the reason for running as nobody:nobody rather than
proxy:proxy, then I think running from my own build location is going to be
best (certainly easiest to update), but I still welcome any & all "best
practice" advice. Thanks.