Re: [squid-users] tcp_outgoing_tos doesn't work in 3.2?

From: Nick Rogers <ncrogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:01:53 -0800

Hi. I am new to this list and am trying to followup on the issue described here:

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/201211/0081.html

I am also experiencing the exact same problem.

Does anyone know if there has been any work/updates on fixing
tcp_outgoing_tos in 3.2?

I am running squid-3.2.3 under FreeBSD 8.3. I recently upgraded from
squid 2.7.x. Everything works fine except for tcp_outgoing_tos (the
TOS bit is not changed in the outbound requests). Downgrading back to
2.7 with almost the same configuration (adjusting for syntax changes)
fixes the problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Nick