[squid-users] Squid 2.7STABLE9 'zph_sibling' seemingly not tagging traffic

From: Nick Fennell <nick_at_tbfh.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:18:46 +0000

Hi.

I have a situation where it seems the 'zph_sibling' is not tagging traffic with it's defined ToS mark.

I have two units configured to be siblings of each other. Both have the Digest and Proxy options enabled.

I have a simple enough zph enabled;

{{{
zph_mode tos
zph_local 0x30
zph_sibling 0x31
}}}

I can see traffic tagged as 0x30 from both units however, I see no traffic marked with 0x31. Nothing at all.

The closest reference to my issue is here, http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/201201/0364.html

Any suggestions appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Nick