Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: [squid-users] Re: dns_v4_first on ignored?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:55:52 +0200

Many admins will be happy to know about these domains.
Admins should properly maintained and fix them or maybe get some help in
finding the culprit for the problem.

As I posted before the ISOC list is full of requests for help regarding
similar problems and solutions for them else then the way you have used.

Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru
http://www1.ngtech.co.il