[squid-users] can we know the ip of transparent proxy ??

From: Ahmad <ahmed.zaeem_at_netstream.ps>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 23:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

hi ,
im wondering if we can how the ip of transparent proxy when we get redirect
to it ?

im asking from customer side , can we estimate the ip of wccp transparent
squid ??

or

can we know if we are getting redirected to squid cache server or not ??

all my questions are based on transparent proxy with using wccp .

regards