Re: [squid-users] https_port + ssl-bump + ipv6

From: Loïc Blot <loic.blot_at_unix-experience.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:44:29 +0200

Hello Amos,
thanks for your reply but it doesn't work.

I have there configuration lines:

https_port [::]:3130 intercept ssl-bump
cert=/etc/ssl/wildcard-proxies.crt key=/etc/ssl/wildcard-proxies.key
https_port 0.0.0.0:3130 intercept ssl-bump
cert=/etc/ssl/wildcard-proxies.crt key=/etc/ssl/wildcard-proxies.key

Squid starts only if they are both commented. I tries to use it
together, IPv4 only and IPv6 only. I always have the following error,
also when i tried in IPv6 only:

FATAL: No valid signing SSL certificate configured for https_port
0.0.0.0:3130

Another issue with those lines:

http_port 3128
http_port 0.0.0.0:3129 intercept
http_port [::]:3129 intercept

port 3128 is opened both IPv4 and IPv6
port 3129 is opened in IPv4 only

It seems there is a problem with intercept and IPv6

--
Best regards,
Loïc BLOT, Engineering