Re: [squid-users] force popup with kerberos+sso from only one machine of domain

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 01:31:25 +1200

On 13/09/2013 8:29 p.m., Usuario Lista wrote:
> Currently I have configured squid with kerberos and sso 3.3.3 for all
> computers in the domain and working great.
> Now, I have to configure a domain computer so they can use many users
> with free access to internet, but I want them controlled.
> Then, I want the browser from that MAC user and password request for
> each user you want to browse.
> As I can force from the MAC to leave the username and password popup asking?
> The pc will enter with a generic user domain.

No you cannot force the popup. It is a browser feature. All you can do
is reject authentication with the generic domain credentials (if the
authenticatino helepr permits that) or reject access using them (as
below). Both of which tell the browser the credentials sent already are
not acceptible for that request - it MAY then choose to use the popup,
or try something else.

   acl genericDomain proxy_auth_regex @GENERICDOMAIN
   http_access deny genericDomain

Amos