Re: [squid-users] Unwanted DNS queries

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 00:38:41 +0300

On 09/24/2013 03:56 PM, T Ls wrote:
> What kind of reconfigure do you mean?
The plain command of "squid -kreconf".
From your previous mail it seems like these dns queries are new..
SO you are not aware of the existence of these requests before the last
few days.
I assume that since it was not there before this is a new problem that
can be because of other network layers that have been changed in the
last couple days\weeks.
all the above dosn't take in account any angle like squid issue with
doing an un-needed queries.
Once we do have the debug_options that Amos wanted to see we could then
understand in a way the source of the queries which shouldn't be there
from first glance at the squid.conf.

Eliezer