Re: [squid-users] Abandoning messages

From: Michael Graham <mgraham_at_bloxx.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:39:50 -0400

On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 15:13 +1200, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> You have a forwarding loop.
>
> These messages are logged for CONNECT requests and 127.* being on both
> local/remote ends of the TCP cnnection is bad news.

We have a service running locally decrypting ssl traffic and sending to
squid (we don't use ssl bump as we have our on thing). These
connections are very likely to be coming from that service since it does
a CONNECT if we don't want to do a bump for a particular domain.

Given that is the case do you know if closing the connection after it
logs this issue will have any other impact on squid?

Cheers,

--
Michael Graham <mgraham_at_bloxx.com>