WinGate and Squid

From: Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto <mneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:23:34 -0400 (ADT)

Hi Squiders!
  I was wondering if anyone that uses squid has ever tried to use with
WinGate. For those who does not know WinGate is a proxy/socks software
that runs in Win95/NT and allow multiple machines to access the Net using
the WinGate as Proxy.
  Well since I run squid here would be great if there is way to integrate
those products in the same way that I can configure a child proxy..
  Thanks.

PS.I am not asking for winGate support here. I would like to know if there
are any tips or caveats with it..

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto System Administrator |
| WebSlave ! Argo Internet Provider |
| Key fingerprint = CB B8 0E 90 EE 9C D1 91 B5 5E B1 EC 83 4D 78 9B |