Re: How to limited the IRC using proxy

From: Julie Xu <julie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 11:57:44 +1100 (E )

What is the format of acl for limited a site? there is no example in
squid.conf file.

I want to limited a chat site which can not be access 0830-1630 monday to
friday and 1200-1400 on saturday. What I should write

Is anybody know where can I get more information about acl

any comments will be appreciated

thanks in advance

Julie Xu