Proxies

From: Kevin Diffily <kdiffily@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:08:18 -0400

At present I have an Apache Virtual Server (and will be changing to
Squid soon) set up to proxie and have noticed that it does not seem
to allow for Netscape's keyword search feature; type a keyword in the
address field returns a proxie error. Does anyone know if there is a
work around and if this is the case with Squid?
__________
InterNetWorkingSolutions
Your home for Business and Personal Computing Solutions
http://webpageweaver.com

PO Box 152
Cabot, VT 05647 USA
TEL: 888.726.9030
FAX: 888.726.9030
info@webpageweaver.com
ICQ: 29843943
"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. I don't
      think that this is a coincidence."

      (Anonymous quote from The UNIX-HATERS Handbook.)