[squid-users] rproxy.patch for 2.4 ?

From: Ricardo F. Kustner <hammer1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:39:13 +0200

Hi,

I'm using squid as a reverse proxy with very good results...
however there's a problem I have with some sites which use
Location-header redirects... as squid doesn't translate the internal
url's which are often passed in these headers.

I know there's a rproxy patch which does exactly what I need but I was
wondering if there's a patch for the 2.4 stable series too? since this
is for a bunch of busy production sites I prefer to use the 2.4 stable
for this...

TIA...

Regards,

Ricardo.