[squid-users] a problem with squid proxy accessing some sites...

From: <sjin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:45:13 +1000

Hi, squid users:

I am running Squid 2.5 STABLE 12 on a Redhat Enterprise 4 Linux box,
(intel platform, standalone proxy, receiving request from users, and fetch
from the web) I am having problems access at least two sites, from a
desktop client (the browser just hangs, can't do anything else). I know
this is not due to the windows xp client, because all the clients have the
same problem.
the sites are:
1) http://www.cdm.com.au,
2) http://support.citrix.com/kb/homepage.jspa

Currently, I have entered these two sites into my proxy.pac to be bypassed
from squid proxy.

Simon Jin
Notice: The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, transmission, dissemination or other use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer, including any copies.