Re: [squid-users] a problem with squid proxy accessing some sites...

From: Mar Matthias Darin <BDarin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 03:01:33 -0500

Hello,

sjin@lansystems.com.au writes:

> the sites are:
> 1) http://www.cdm.com.au,
> 2) http://support.citrix.com/kb/homepage.jspa

I just loaded both sites fine and I'm running the same version. I would
recomend double checking your acl lines, especially any pattern based deny
lines.

---
In Memory of Private First Class Roberto Ruiz-Perez
Let us not forget Private First Class Roberto Ruiz-Perez, casualty of
the Vietnam War. As a member of the Army Selective Service, PFC
Ruiz-Perez served our country until January 23rd, 1969 in Quang Duc,
South Vietnam. He was 20 years old and was not married. Roberto died
from small arms fire/gernade. His body was recovered. Roberto was born
on April 24th, 1948 in Aguada, .
PFC Ruiz-Perez is on panel 34W, line 068 of the Veterans Memorial Wall
in Washington D.C. He served our country for one year.
--- [ tanaya.net/Exim/Antiviral/CBBB20F7 ] ---
This message has been scanned with ClamScan, BitDefender,  H+BEDV
AntiVir, and F-PROT antivirus software and has been determined to
be VIRUS FREE.