Re: [squid-users] Connection breaks abnormaly while access some sites

From: Bin Liu <binliu.lqbn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:12:21 +0800

On 4/4/06, Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net> wrote:

> Looks more like a firewall or overload problem to me.
> Or wrongly tuned rcp retransmit timers at the origin..

There is no traffic through squid box at that time, and I can use
fetch or wget tools download that web page completely just on the same
machine at the same time, and all squid boxes with various config I
have tested can not fetch that page any time in the day. So I don't
think this is a firewall or overload issue, it must be the
communication problem with squid and the server site.

I'll be very appreciate if you can tell me the detail of this problem
and how I can get through of it. There are many sites using this
frontend accelerator cluster, en.beijing2008.com just one of them(you
can see it from the DNS resolve result, chinacache hosts all of them).

Thanks.