[squid-users] information needed

From: donovan <donovan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:48:32 -0400

greetings
i have just been given a task that may require squid. looking for
your comments and suggestions on the best way to pursue this.

users access a web page which provides them a link to an internal web
server

what i would like is to have squid Authenticate that user against
either an Active directory or LDAP directory and fetch the web page
for them. So only the squid server will speak to the internal site.

I know it probably sounds simple enough, i need to do some reading
and testing. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks

--jeff