[squid-users] Squid, windows, linux and LDAP

From: <jan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:43:13 +0200

Hi,

I have a network with some windows and linux clients. All clients authenticate
against a LDAP server (windows clients via samba) running on a linux server.
Now, I want to use the client's authentication within squid, so I can
allow/disallow access to (parts of) the internet, but without another login
prompt - they are already authenticated against ldap since they login to the
operating system...

Is there any possibility to do that? Is there any HowTo?

Thanks in advance,

Jan