Re: [squid-users] How to customize ERR page with tag for user-agent ?

From: Alexander Grüner <agruener@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:17:30 +0200

> I wonder what do you want the malware to see? and why? do you expect the
> malware to behave differently if you send them different error messages?

The purpose is to report to the user the kind of Malware he or she is
using. For me it helps to identify the malware, too, which we have to
uninstall.

Since the request is blocked there is no logging any more in the
useragent_log file. So I have to look to the computer and identify the
software manually...

Regards,
Alexander