Re: [squid-users] How to customize ERR page with tag for user-agent ?

From: Alexander Grüner <agruener@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:25:44 +0200

> which malware does show the content to the user? :) Aha, probably some of
> those "toolbars" :)

according to my log at least:

"Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0.2600.0000;;Q324929;; Windows NT 5.0;
FunWebProducts)"
"Mozilla/4.0 (Compatible; MyWaySearchAssistantDE)"
"Mozilla/4.0 (Compatible; MyWebSearch)"
"Mozilla/4.0 (Compatible; MyWebSearchSearchAssistant)"

a lot more according to:
http://www.bleedingsnort.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/user-agents/useragents.txt?root=Spyware-User-Agents&rev=1.4&view=markup
:-)

this one is really funny:
VIRUS Beagle Worm beagle_beagle

anyway, I am still missing a possibility to report the malware.

further ideas are to block old Browser versions with security leaks like
Firefox 1.0.1 etc.
ok, I could do it with different files and different error messages,
each for one single blocking event...but I do not like that idea very
much... ;-)

BTW: Looking to the source code of squid does not reveal the possibility
to customize this event...at least not for somebody like me who cannot
program at this high level...perhaps it is really not possible ?

Regards,
Alexander