[squid-users] Quick Time File play

From: squid user <squid_user@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:03:56 +0100

Hi

I am facing a strange problem and need some advice to overcome this.

While accessing the following URL
http://209.208.197.51/qtmedia/Media/TargetGuitarKidLarge.mov

connection is not getting established if and only if I set page scanning
enabled, which internally sets
the icap server.

Icap server is waiting inside a loop while doing HTML preview.
However the network traffic shows that the connection messages are still not
over.

If I set page scanning disabled, then the video is getting played without
any issue.

Thanks in advance
Suman Mukherjee