[squid-users] Working with ACL

From: jerry khoo <klyehin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:10:22 +0000

Hi all,

We are running Squid 2.5 Stable9 on windows 2000 SP4 server. So far
everything is running fine. The squid actually serving few remote site
including the HQ. Recently the management has given me a task, to be
implement on one of the remote site,example site 192.168.1.x
The requirement is to block 80% of users from accessing internet, but allow
them to go to some few internet site. The remaining 20% can access internet.
But all 100% can access our intranet sites.
Being new to squid, can someone give some example of the ACL configuration
to achieve this type of requirement or it can't be done at all?
Many thanks in advance to all the expert out there.

Rgds,
Jerry