Re: [squid-users] Working with ACL

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:36:29 +0200

mån 2006-04-17 klockan 10:10 +0000 skrev jerry khoo:

> implement on one of the remote site,example site 192.168.1.x
> The requirement is to block 80% of users from accessing internet, but allow
> them to go to some few internet site. The remaining 20% can access internet.
> But all 100% can access our intranet sites.
> Being new to squid, can someone give some example of the ACL configuration
> to achieve this type of requirement or it can't be done at all?
> Many thanks in advance to all the expert out there.

What you need to remember to implement this is that http_access is an
ordered list of rules. The first matching rule applies to the request.

Then use the src and dstdomain acls to define who may go where (or
not)..

acl siteX src 192.168.1.0/24
acl allowed_sites dstdomain ...
http_access allow siteX allowed_sites
http_access deny siteX

just before where you allow the rest of the users general access..