[squid-users] Proxy Forward Question?

From: Carinus Carelse <carinus.carelse@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:41:08 +0200

I have an Internet Security and
acceleration server running at one of my sites what I
would like to do is forward the request from that server to a squid
server. However The IAS server uses Active directory for authentication
and then squid server uses LDAP as it's authentication backend. When I
try to forward the IAS server it just keeps asking for a username and
password. How do I get the squid server to accept the credentials or at
least just allow the IAS server through without asking for credentials.

Carinus

--
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the
South African Medical Research Council