[squid-users] ANN: S.L.A.E. (Squid Log Analyzer Express)

From: Stefano Del Furia <delfo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:22:18 +0200

We are proud to announce the start of SLAE's project !!

S.L.A.E. (Squid Log Analyzer Express) is a platform, developed using C#
and the .NET Framework 1.1 (and Mono), for analyze the Squid’s log file.
It contains class libraries, tools and clients for import and analyze the
logs in an database for OLTP and/or an OLAP

The project's aims are:
- Be an OpenSource project
- Support for Windows and Linux (using Mono)
- Support for rich and web client
- Support for SQl, MySQl and Access database
- Provide a rich class's sets for database's access and manage
- Provide OLTP and OLAP database
- Analyze and import "BIG" access.log file
- Manage multiple server and log's file

In a couple of week we will provide a preliminary (alpha) version of the
class library, and the OLTP database so that everyone can test it and try
to implement his own client.

Any feedback is appreciated, so if someone want to contribute:

a)visit the website at:
http://slae.isisfermi.it
https://sourceforge.net/projects/slae/

b)contact the team at:
slae@isisfermi.it

c)use the mailing list and the forum at :
https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=161039
https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=161039

By
Stefano