[squid-users] NT_STATUS_PIPE_DISCONNECTED

From: SecureSoft - Daniel Merino <listascorreo_at_securesoft.com.pe>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:16:39 -0500

Hi everyone,
I worry about this please its urgent...
I have two squids working with the same squid.conf and same steps for
installing all, centos 5.2, both authenticate users of an AD with NTLM.
So my squids were working well a good time but now some times ceases to
authenticate the users, all the users can't authenticate, and when this
occurs I restart de winbindd services and work the authentication again.
This happened with both squids at the same time and both aren’t sync, they
are for different networks. The AD doesn’t show any problems but I'm not
sure. This is the error that appears in the messages archive:

winbindd[11358]: [2009/09/08 13:09:53, 0]
rpc_client/cli_pipe.c:rpc_api_pipe(790)
Sep 8 13:09:53 s7729w50 winbindd[11358]: rpc_api_pipe: Remote machine
s7729502.pe.igrupobbva pipe \NETLOGON fnum 0x4007returned critical error.
Error was NT_STATUS_PIPE_DISCONNECTED

And it repeats until I restart the services. Please any thought about what
could be the problem or explaining what refers with
NT_STATUS_PIPE_DISCONNECTED.

I found in Google people asking with almost the same problem but no one
answer. Thanks for answering

Hasta luego.
Daniel Merino
Consultor Junior en Seguridad Informática
Secure Soft S.A.C.
C Begonias 630-656
     Oficina 14 (Segundo Piso)
     San Isidro. Lima27 - PERU