[squid-users] One web site doesn't work if I use proxy.pac file

From: Raj <sunfire2005@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:51:01 +1000

Hi All,

I am running Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE10. I am having a problem
with one web site. If I use proxy.pac file it says page cannot be
displayed. If I use manual proxy server settings it works fine. I dont
have any rules in proxy.pac file for this web site. I couldn't figure
out why it doesn't work if I use proxy.pac file.

When I access http://abnamro.compliance.bdw.com/ it redirects to
http://abnamro.compliance.bdw.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Default.aspx.
I am not sure why it doesn't work if I use proxy.pac file. It works
fine even if I use the IP address instead of domain name. Any help be
really appreciated.

Thanks.